• All returns must be authorized by the HCABG Customer Service Department – call, e-mail, write or fax for an authorization to return product (RMA)
• All claims for shortage, damage, ect. Must be made within 2 business days from receipt.
• Must have SALES RECEIPT with serial numbers and INVOICE for RMA claims.
• Returns after 5 business days are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• NO RETURNS for OPEN CPUs, Hard Drives, Software, Used Systems and Used Laptops.
• NO RETURNS for CPUs, Hard Drives and Special order items after 5 business days.
• No returns for any product after 15 business days from invoice date.
• GTT RMA product replacement program is subject to availability of product.
• Items valued over $10 have a 6 month HCABG warranty.
• Warranty for any product beyond 6 months is through manufacturer.
• Any systems built by HCABG have a 3 year limited warranty. (software operation is not covered) We honor all GTT warranties.
• RAM sold by HCABG has a lifetime warranty with HCABG.
Before shipping product to HCABG:
1. Have you received your RMA number?
YES, include a copy of the sale receipt and invoice inside the shipping box with the RMA number visible on the outside of the shipping box.
NO, please contact HCABG customer service department for an RMA number.
2. Be certain all parts authorized for return are included in the package. Many items we contain several parts & components. Please be certain you have enclosed all required parts & components that make up return to ensure full customer credit.
3. SHIP ALL RETURNS TO : Global Trend Technology Returns Department 5744 Kessler Merriam Ks, 66203 If you have any questions regarding your return, contact the HCABG Customer Service Department.
Systems built by Hyper Computer and Battle Games LLC come with a limited 3 year warranty.
Conditions of the warranty:
1. Warranty is a depot warranty, and must be returned to Hyper Computer and Battle Games LLC for warranty services.
2. Hyper Computer and Battle Games LLC limited warranty does not cover any data losses, or damages to business as a result of system failure.
3. Hyper Computer and Battle Games LLC warranty is limited to the replacement of manufacturer defected components, and takes no responsibility for the functioning of the components as designed by the manufacturer, including software installed and smoke damage.
4. If the system has been altered, causing the system to fail, the warranty does not cover repairs as a result of modifications.
5. If physical damage is not covered under warranty, only manufacturer defects. If damage is cause during the shipping process, contact RMA Customer Service Department.
6. Warranty does not cover operating system failures, applications failures, or downloaded software infections. Software or any type is not covered under HCABG warranty.
7. Partners of HCABG must contact RMA Customer Service Department prior to performing any depot warranties.